NOTE: ICBC’23 will be operated with double-blind review process! The conference will also adopt a rebuttal procedure.
CALL FOR PAPERS The final Call-for-Paper is available for download here.
ICBC 2023 will be the 5th edition of the IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society. ICBC 2023 is seeking submissions of technical papers (both full and short), posters, and tutorial proposals in the following areas related to Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies as well as emerging areas of Blockchains.
- Distributed Consensus & Fault Tolerance Algorithms
- Performance, Scalability Issues
- Distributed Database Technologies for Blockchain
- Blockchain Interoperability and Cross-chain mechanisms
- Blockchain Platforms
- Decentralized App Development, DAPPs, and Services
- Smart Contracts and Verification
- Security, Privacy, Attacks, Forensics
- Transaction Monitoring and Analysis
- Regulations & Policies in Cryptocurrency
- Novel Mechanisms for the Creation, Custody, and Exchange of Cryptoassets
- Anonymity and Criminal Activities of the Cryptocurrency
- Managing the Risks of Cryptocurrency
- Distributed Trust
- Decentralized Internet Infrastructure
- Decentralized Financial Services
- Blockchain for Internet of Things/Cyber Physical Services
- Blockchain social media platforms/tokens
- Blockchain and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
ICBC 2023 authors are invited to submit papers describing original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be made electronically through EDAS via the URL. Note that the maximum paper length is 8 pages for full papers, 4 pages for short papers, 2 pages for poster submissions, and 16 pages for Systemization of Knowledge (SoK) papers, all excluding references. The paper submission templates are available on IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- Paper Submission Deadline: December 4, 2022
- Tutorial Proposal and Poster Submission Deadline: January 15, 2023
- Demo Submission Deadline: January 25, 2023
- Acceptance Notifications: February 12, 2023
- Tutorial and Demo Acceptance Notifications: February 28, 2023
- Camera-Ready Deadline: March 19, 2023